Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world, and millions of people use it. Due to its popularity, many online businesses started accepting BTC payments, which proved to be pretty convenient. One industry that immediately recognized the benefits of Bitcoin is online gambling.
Several years ago, many Bitcoin casino platforms started popping up all over the web. This trend continued, allowing Bitcoin to emerge as one of the primary payment options on many sites.
If you’re interested in playing casino games with Bitcoin, make sure to read this article carefully. We’ll cover the list of the best casinos with Bitcoin and discuss how to deposit and withdraw using “digital gold.”
Best Casinos With Bitcoin – Ultimate List
Here’s the inconvenient truth: not all casinos that accept Bitcoin are good. There are plenty of platforms out there that don’t offer high-quality service and feature bonuses with very unfavourable terms and conditions.
If you want to open an account in a Bitcoin casino, you better do it in one that’s worth your time and money.
That’s why we decided to make the ultimate list of the best Bitcoin casino sites. We did extensive research on the matter and managed to separate the wheat from the chaff, listing only platforms that offer state-of-the-art service. Let’s check them out.
100% Bonus Up To $200 New players only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50x wagering the bonus. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Valid for 30 days from issue. Max conversion: 3times the bonus amount. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full terms apply.Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoA versatile assortment of games Intuitive website Licensed in Curacao Mobile-friendly Lots of promos for existing customers Great VIP clubKingsmanJoin Now
100% Bonus Up To $700 + 50 Free Spins Full terms apply.Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoAllReelsJoin Now
100% Bonus Up To $500 (or 30 mBTC) + 100 Free Spins Full terms apply.Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoGolden StarJoin Now
How to Make Bitcoin Deposits
Since you’re on this page, we assume you already have Bitcoin that you’re ready to deposit in an online casino.
Nevertheless, we’ll start from the beginning, as some of our readers don’t understand how Bitcoin works. Therefore, we’ll start with how to obtain BTC.
- Get a Bitcoin wallet — A wallet is just a piece of software (or hardware) that stores your Bitcoin. There are plenty of free options out there, and you should select the BTC wallet you like the most.
- Obtain BTC — Use a cryptocurrency exchange that allows fiat currencies and buy BTC using your credit card or another payment method. If you know someone who owns BTC, you can ask them to send it to your wallet by giving them the wallet address.
Let’s see how to use BTC in an online casino.
- Choose an online casino from our list (all of them accept Bitcoin as a payment method);
- Open an account by clicking the Sign Up or Register button and filling out the registration form;
- Go to the cashier section and select Bitcoin as your preferred deposit option;
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit;
- Scan the QR code with your wallet to make the transaction or copy the casino’s custom address to your wallet and transfer BTC to it.
How to Withdraw From a Casino Using Bitcoin
Withdrawing Bitcoin is even easier than depositing it to online casinos.
- Go to the Cashier section.
- Select Bitcoin as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount of BTC you’d like to withdraw.
- Enter your wallet address and confirm the transaction.
The best thing about Bitcoin is that the minimum and maximum transaction limits are usually much higher compared to other payment options.
Bitcoin Casino Pros and Cons
Even though Bitcoin is a great payment option, it does come with a set of downsides. Let’s explore the most significant advantages and disadvantages of BTC.
- Fast deposits and withdrawals
- Generous minimum and maximum limits
- Safe & secure
- Anonymous transactions
- Highly volatile
- Not accepted in all online casinos
Are there Bitcoin casino free spins?
Can I get a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus?
What’s the best bitcoin casino at the moment?
Are casinos with Bitcoin legal?
What is the legal gambling age for Bitcoin casinos?