Various services make paying for stuff on the internet quick, simple, and hassle-free. One of the best of them is PayPal, a trusted and secure e-wallet that has slowly become one of the favourite payment methods for casino players from Canada.
The number of online casinos that accept PayPal in Canada has increased rapidly over the last several years, as online casino operators are beginning to understand the convenience of this payment method and use it to attract more customers.
If you’re a PayPal user and wish to find the very best casino websites where you can place deposits and request withdrawals using your favourite e-wallet, you’re on the right page.
In this article, we are going to show you a list of the best PayPal online casinos. We’ll also talk about the advantages and disadvantages of using PayPal in online casinos, how deposit and withdrawal processes work, and things you should pay attention to when choosing a PayPal casino in Canada.
PayPal Online Casinos Toplist for 2021
After looking through all of the casino sites that accept PayPal and are available to Canadian players, we have concluded that these are the best ones.
All casinos listed below accept PayPal payments but also feature rewarding bonuses, great games, and top-notch security. Check them out!
100% Bonus Up To C$1,600 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Deposits. Match Bonus up to C$400. New customers only. Min deposit C$10. 70x wagering. Terms apply.Slots Poker Blackjack RouletteAll Games Slots Poker Blackjack Roulette Baccarat Video Poker Craps BingoStable platform Great variety of games Numerous payment methods 24/7 live chat support Licensed and regulated site Exciting welcome bonusJackpot CityJoin Now
How to Make a Deposit in an Online PayPal Casino
Before you can deposit in online casinos that use PayPal, you need to open a PayPal account. This can be done in minutes, and it doesn’t involve any complicated steps. Simply go to PayPal’s official site and sign up.
You only need to type in your name, email address, and desired password. Once your account has been activated, you can add your credit card information and link the card to your PayPal account.
If you’ve already done all this and just want to know how to deposit money to your casino account, here are all the steps that you need to take:
- Click on one of the PayPal online casinos from our list and create your casino account.
- Go to the casino’s Cashier page and select PayPal from the list of available deposit options.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit and submit the payment.
- Claim the casino’s welcome bonus (optional).
- You will be redirected to PayPal’s official website, where you will need to log in using your credentials to verify your payment.
- Once you do all this, the transaction should be completed almost instantly, as is often the case with e-wallets.
As far as the deposit limits go, they can vary from one casino to another. In most cases, you can expect minimum deposit requirements of $10 and maximum deposit limits of up to $10,000.
Online Casino PayPal Withdrawal
The process of cashing out your winnings using PayPal is also quite simple. Just make sure to meet the wagering requirements for any bonus you might have claimed, as you won’t be allowed to request a withdrawal otherwise.
Here is what you need to do to complete your online casino PayPal withdrawal:
- Go to the casino’s Cashier and select PayPal in the Withdrawal section of the page.
- Type in the amount you wish to cash out while paying attention to min/max withdrawal limits.
- Log in to your PayPal account to verify and confirm the payment.
PayPal withdrawals take a little longer than deposits. The casino operator will usually put your withdrawal request on a 24-hour pending period, after which the money will reach your account almost instantly.
Online PayPal Casino Pros and Cons
Here are a few advantages and disadvantages of using PayPal for online gambling.
- Fast transaction times
- Optimal deposit and withdrawal limits
- Highly secure
- May include transaction fees.
- Some casino bonuses not compatible
Is it legal to use PayPal in online casinos in Canada?
What is the minimum deposit limit in PayPal online casinos?
Are PayPal online casinos safe?
Are there any fees for using PayPal?